Welcome to the new G4 Physiotherapy & Fitness Didsbury clinic monthly newsletter, we want to share with you our latest news and updates. Here is what has been going on in January!
NEW FITNESS CLASSES ADDED
- Added 4 more morning Yoga classes a week (9am and 9:30am) with Beth and Becky, so you have no chance to skip your daily yoga anymore
- Launched new energetic and absolutely fun Dance Fitness class with Becky: Tuesday 12pm and Friday 12pm & 6pm
- Becky also offers one-to-one Dance sessions on street dance, ballet, contemporary, tap & jazz.
Our team is growing not only in quantity but in quality as well! Sports Rehab therapist Nicole is now a qualified Clinical Pilates instructor! You can catch her on Tuesday and Thursday at 7pm sessions.
WE HAVE ADDED 90MIN MASSAGE APPOINTMENTS
Fancy a long, relaxing full-body massage? This option is now available! Our Sports & Deep tissue massage therapists Anna, Nicole, Charlotte T, Charlotte D, Beth, Amanda, Braden & Lumbi will be happy to see you. You can book this online or purchase as a Gift Voucher.
LOYALTY CARDS POLICY – USE IT OR LOSE IT
Just a reminder that in December 2019 we updated the loyalty cards policy:
- Loyalty cards can be stamped by attending any self-paying visits in the clinic (& fitness classes)
- Stamps only valid during the respective calendar year (Jan – Dec) & can be redeemed within that year or by the following 31st January*
- Every 10th paying visit entitles you to a FREE 30 MIN SPORTS MASSAGE
*Stamps in the following January cannot be added to the preceding year’s entitlement
We are always happy to see you at G4 to help you to get and stay fit!