In 48 hours, Chorlton’s X Triathlon will kick off with a bang…!
Competitors from across Manchester and further afield will form up and go head to head with other triathletes aiming to complete the race in their individual very best personal time. The ‘off-road’ race will consist of a 750m open water swim followed by a 15km mountain bike route and finishing off with a 5km run along the river banks.
Many of our clients have been training towards the race along with other events for months and the time to step into the arena is fast approaching. The G4 Didsbury and Manchester team have provided a range of services to prepare each individual for the race. Our services have included the following:
- Physiotherapy – to aid the recovery of any injuries
- Sports Podiatry – to correct biomechanical implications which have had an impact on their training regime and performance
- Sports Massage – to help relieve tired and aching muscles during the training months
- Personal Training – to maximise their individual performance
The race prizes available are outlined in the following categories:
- Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd female & males
- Relay teams
- Top Couple
- Prizes for female & male ‘Local Heroes’ (local residents)
Sunday should be a fantastic day and our team would like to wish every competitor all the very best!