The ‘BUPA 10K Great Manchester Run’ is fast approaching (18th May 2014) and last year during a heat-wave brought very successful results and finishing positions amongst G4 client, staff and associates.
Our Personal Training that has been delivered to our clients had rapidly improved their fitness levels and has helped put together the final touches in place for the 10K race.
The G4 team have a big role to play in keeping all runners fit and injury free to allow their training to continue at the desired level. Many runners have been seeking our advice and input for the following onset of problems:
1. Shin pain whilst running that eases off in the first couple of miles but then gradually gets worse
2. Back of the heel (Achilles tendon) pain and stiffness during the run and the following morning
3. Lateral hip or knee pain – pain on the outside of the hip or knee
4. Pain beneath the knee-cap
5.Pain behind the knee-cap
6. Calf tightness and pain with running long distances
7. Pain in the arch of the foot
8. General muscle tension around the back, neck & shoulders
Fortunately, our team accurately diagnose these symptoms early and provide the correct and efficient mode of physiotherapy & deep tissue massage to help alleviate the problems.
If you have any injury concerns (10% off) or would like advice about your training please feel free to contact the clinic on 0161 445 5133 or email email@example.com
Keep training hard & enjoy the day!