Professional Teeth Whitening – £199
External Dental Provider (GDC Registered) Working Out Of The ‘G4 Clinic’
Within our clinic, an external dental provider offers a service of ‘Professional Home Teeth Whitening’ treatment provided by a GDC registered dentist (Boutique Whitening). This service will give clients the perfect opportunity to whiten their own teeth in the comfort of their own home and leisure. The treatment is perfect for those who want to maintain white teeth at their own convenience.
The teeth's natural whiteness can become faded over time and this can make your smile look dull and unhealthy. Drinking tea or coffee and smoking are amongst many other factors that can result in teeth becoming discoloured. Whitening treatments work quickly, effectively and provide the teeth a healthy glow which will make you aesthetically look and feel great.
How Does Home Teeth Whitening Work & What Service Will Be Provided?
- An initial health and dental consultation along with an assessment will take place with our highly skilled dentist to confirm your suitability for the treatment;
- The dentist will make an impression of your teeth;
- Using the impression, a pair of bespoke bleaching trays will be created;
- You will then be given a professional whitening gel complete with easy to use instructions;
- The dentist will discuss with you how long you should keep the trays in for and also answer any questions that you may have. The relevant advice will be given;
- You will then be advised to wear the trays daily for 2 hours to gain the maximum benefit for a period of 2-3 weeks;
- A follow-up appointment may be arranged if required.
Are There Any Side Effects?
The Teeth Whitening process has very low risk side effects. For example, the majority of patients may experience some mild sensitivity either during or after the treatment. The pain may persist but should not last any longer than 48 hours. During this time, hot and cold food or drinks should be avoided.
For more information on the Teeth Whitening services provided by the dentist, please feel free to contact our GDC registered external dentist via the clinic.